DAVID PICKERING believes, like Clarence Darrow, that:
- “With all their faults, trade-unions have done more for humanity than any other organization of men that ever existed. They have done more for decency, for honesty, for education, for the betterment of the race, for the developing of character in man, than any other association of men.”
Moreover, like Michael Moore, David holds the conviction that:
- “Before there were unions, there was no middle class.”
- “This is the crux of the problem: because the…right wing (has) been successful in almost eliminating unions, everyone else has suffered as a result.”
Phone: 416 393 8900 ext. 226
- TTBU Budget Committee Executive Liaison
- District Finance Committee Executive Liaison
- Health & Safety Committee Liaison Back-up
- Coaches' Association Executive Liaison
- Building Manager
- Retirees' Reception and Pension Workshops
- TTBU Alternate Heath & Safety Inspector
- Central Etobicoke H.S.
- York Humber H. S.
- Ursula Franklin Academy