Frequently Asked Questions

What do I do if I think that my pay is incorrect?

If you feel that you have been incorrectly paid resulting in either an over or under payment, call your payroll officer at the Toronto District School Board right away.  If the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction by the next pay period, call your Executive Officer.

TDSB Payroll Officers are assigned to employees based on the employee’s surname as follows: