If you have received a second Unsatisfactory rating or if you are aware of a serious violation of your TPA process, contact your Executive Officer immediately.
Below, please find several documents that may assist you in the TPA process:
- TPA Manual English 2010 is the complete Ministry technical requirements manual including copies of all forms and a complete list of Domains and Competencies.
- The TPA Experienced Teacher Summary outlines how the TPA process is to be conducted in the TDSB as agreed to with OSSTF. It also includes a description of the process for informal evaluations and evaluation out of cycle.
- The NTIP TPA Process document is a summary of the evaluation process for teachers in their first 24 months of service.
- The TPA Unsat Rating Process is an excerpt from the Manual that outlines the process if a teacher has received an unsatisfactory rating.
- A template of the Log of Teaching Practice for New Teachers.
- Partnering for Success: A Resource Handbook for New Teachers.