Frequently Asked Questions

What do I do if I have a serious conflict with another member?

If you are in conflict with another member, OSSTF provides mediation on a voluntary basis. OSSTF may also be able to assist if you are in conflict with a member of another union.

Please contact your Executive Officer to arrange mediation or for more advice with respect to a conflict with members.