Go to the Health and Safety resources for advice and the appropriate forms and resources.
- Women's Advocate Program
- Collective Agreement Rights and Protections
- Staffing & Workload
- Health and Safety
- Adult Day Schools
- Branch Presidents' Resources
- Teacher Performance Appraisal
- Mutually Agreed Position Switch (MAPS)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find out about changing my pay category?
- How do members become part of the Bargaining Unit Executive?
- If I get injured while at work, what should I do?
- What are the risks of communicating with students on social media?
- What do I do if I have a serious conflict with another member?
- What do I do if I have been asked by the Board to be interviewed as a witness in an investigation?
- What do I do if I think that my pay is incorrect?
- What is the difference between the District and the Bargaining Unit?
- What is the role of the POR?
- When should I seek union assistance?