Join with education workers on Monday, June 28, 2021 as they deliver report cards to Premier Doug Ford and his government. Let Ford and the public know this government has failed students, parents, and all education workers, by failing to provide safe education and decent work for all. Participation is easy!
- Use one report cards at to share on social media.
- Print it and use it for a selfie – feel free to add your own grade and comment!
- Consider using the hashtags: #FordFailed #SafeEducation #PaidSickDays and #Justice4Workers
- Tag @FordNation, your MPP, and any other member of the Ford cabinet
- Print out the report card sharable (coming soon), add your comments and deliver it the nearest Conservative MPP riding office.
- Tape the report card to the door or window of the riding office Post a pic on social media.
- Please wear PPE and be safe for all in-person actions!
SAFE EDUCATION MEANS:
- At least 10 permanent, paid sick days for all workers so that parents can stay home with their sick kids, and all education workers can stay home if they’re sick.
- A $20/hr minimum wage. Working parents, students, educators, and all workers deserve a livable wage.
- Adequate funding for improved ventilation and smaller class sizes.