Albert Campbell C.I.
- 8:00 am-8:30 am; front of school; flyer drop to parents
Alt Programs-Caring & Safe Schools
- 12:00; Midland & Eglinton; distribute flyers to the customers going in and out of the restaurants at the Tim Hortons Plaza
A.Y. Jackson S.S.
- 8AM; in front of school
- 11:35AM; flyer distribution
- 12:40-1:20, 3:20 -3:50, Broadway subway station, flyer distribution
- 8:00-8:35; 11:35-12:05; 3:15-3:45; meet at TECH Wing or Markham Road and Greencedar; Info picket & flyer distribution
Central Etobicoke H.S.
- 8:15am Kiping & Eglinton; Informatio picket
- 3:15 pm; mailbox drop
Central Technical School
- 8:15 a.m. Info Picket outside of Bathurst Station
- 11:30 a.m. Info Picket corner of Bathurst and Harbord
- 11:30 a.m. Literature drop, meet in the main foyer look for Matthew Nailer
- 3:15 p.m. Literature drop, meet in the main foyer, look for Esther Uhm
- 11:55 – 12:40; north east doors; leafletting on the boardwalk around our school grounds
David and Mary Thomson C.I.
- 8:15 & 11:35; meet in the front main lobby of the school; mailbox drop in area bounded by Kennedy- McCowan and Eglington-Ellesmere
- 3:30; meet at the entrance to the Scarborough Centre LRT exit to the Town Centre; flyer distribution
- 8:20; Greenwood Subway Station; flyer distribution
Don Mills CI
- 7:30-8:30; meet in front of the school at 15 the Donway East; Flyering the mailboxes in the neighbourhood;
- 11:40-12:20; Don Mills Road and Lawrence; speaking to the public
- 3:10-4:00 – Sidewalk in front of the school at 15 the Donway East; talk to parents and community
- 11:40AM; meet in school’s front foyer; mailbox drop/flyer distribution, Yonge-Cummer area
Dr. Norman Bethune C.I.
- 8:05 and 3:05; picketing outside the school and handing out flyers to parents/students before and/or after school
Earl Haig S.S.
- 3:45PM; in front of Empress Walk on the east side of Yonge St.; flyer distribution
- 11:25-12:25; In front of Eastdale C.I. at the transit stop; Engage transit riders and public by passing out flyers and speaking with people
East York Alternative School
- 3:40; meet at front of school; neighbourhood pamphlet drop
East York C.I.
- 8 am – 8:30 am/11:45 – 12:15; Coxwell & Danforth; flyer distribution
- 12:20-12:50; Entrance number 16 (to the right of the Canadian Flag); distributing flyers to the public
- 8:00am; meet in front of Montgomery Inn proceed to Islington and Dundas for a brief info picket, then march on in to ECI
- 3:40 pm; Royal York Subway Station
Etobicoke School of the Arts
- 3:30 pm; meet at front of school; Information picket and distributing flyers to mailboxes near the school
Forest Hill C.I.
- 11:45AM; front of school; neighbourhood flyer drop
George S. Henry Academy
- 12:00; front of school information picket
Greenwood S. S.
- 7-8 or 7:30-8:30; 11:30-12:30; 3:15-4:15; Meet at either Greenwood or Donlands Subway Station
- 8:00AM; Harbord & Euclid; info picket
Distributing flyers as follows:
- 7:45-8:20 at Wellesley Station
- 11:35-12:10 at Food Basics (238 Wellesley Street East)
- 3:15-4:00 at Sherbourne Station
John Polyani C.I.
- 8:15-8:45/11:45-12:15; meet in front of school; information picket in front of school and at Lawrence West Subway
Kipling C. I.
- 8 AM and 3:30PM; Intersection Kipling Ave and The Westway; Info picket and flyer distribution
- 11:45am and 3:30pm; meet at main office; neighbourhood flyer drop
- 7AM & 12PM; N/E corner of Warden & Bridletowne Circle; info picket march
Lester B. Pearson C.I.
- 8:00-8:30/11:35-12:15/3:05-3:35; info picket and flyer distribution
Marc Garneau C.I.
- 12:00-12:45; Don Mills Rd & Overlea Blvd.; full staff information picket
- 11:35:00 AM; front of school; information picket
North Albion C.I.
- 8:15 am, 11:45 am and 3:30 pm; Kipling and Mount Olive; Information picket
North Toronto C.I.
- 8:10 a.m./11:50 a.m./3:30 p.m; NE Corner of Yonge and Eglinton; flyer distribution
Northview Heights S. S.
- 3:45pm-4:15pm; Northwest corner of Yonge and Finch at Finch Subway Station; Hand out flyers
North West YRAC
- 2:50pm; meet at main office; flyer distribution in neighbourhood Homewood Ave. to Peckham Ave. to Patricia Ave.
Oasis Alternative S.S.
- 12:15 to 12:45; Corner of King & Brant Streets; Information picket for the local community members
- Our other sites will be at Scadding Court Community Centre and in the neighbourhood at Broadview & Gerrard
Parkdale C. I.
- 7:45 am/11:45 am/3:15pm; Sidewalk of Jameson Avenue; Information picket
RH King Academy
At our school & in the community:
- 8:00 Flyer distribution
- 12:10 pm Flyer distribution
- 3:20 pm Flyer distribution
- 8:10 am; Student drop-off
- 3:15 pm; Student pick-up
Runnymede C. I.
- 8:00AM and 11:30AM; information ticket in front of house
SATEC @ WA Porter
- 8:00-8:30; Mailbox drops*/and out flyers to parents/drivers in front of school
- 12:00-12:30; Mailbox drops*/and out flyers to passers-by at Warden and Fairfax
*Maps for mailbox drops will be provided; meet inside the school’s front foyer
Sir John A. Macdonald C.I.
- 8:00-8:30am/11:40-12:10pm/3:15-3:45pm; Information pickets around the school and in the neighbourhood
Sir Oliver Mowat C.I.
- 11:35-12:00; 3:00-3:30; meet at bus stop at front of school for flyer distribution and information picket
Sir William Osler H.S.
- 8:20 am, 11:40 am, 12:20 pm, 3:30 pm; bus stop in front of the school on Huntingwood; rally; handing out flyers
Stephen Leacock C.I.
- 11:45; Birchmount/Finch & Warden/Sheppard; flyer distribution
Subway Academy 1
- 11:50 am – 12:10 pm; Donlands Subway Station; Information Flyer Distribution
- 8:00; Corner of Fordwich and Islington; Information picket
Toronto District Secondary School (TDSS)
- 12:15; Dundas Square near Shoppers Drug Mart; flyer distribution
- 11:55; Join Central Etobicoke teachers for flyer distribution
Ursula Franklin Academy
- 8:15 & 3:20; Runnymede Subway Station; Info picket/flyer distribution
Victoria Park C.I.
- 7:45-8:15am, 11:45am-12:15pm, 3:15-3:45pm
- People will be paired/grouped up and assigned specific routes before action begins:
- People will be paired/grouped before, at lunch, and after school, the day before the action day on Tuesday January 7 to canvass the neighbourhood in pre-determined routes .
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any OSSTF Toronto education worker who wishes to participate by Tuesday January 7 at 2pm.
West Hill C.I.
- 7:55 & 11:30; Info picket in front of the school
- 8:10 and 11:40; corner of Markham and Ellesmere; info picket/flyer distribution
York Memorial C.I.
- 11:30-12:30; Info picket in front of school
- 3:30-4:00; Royal York Subway; hand out OSSTF flyers